1. Keith Curle’s son Thomas Curle is a former football player who played for Mansfield Town and Chester City in the Football League, where his father, Keith Curle, held managerial positions at different points.
2. Natasha Curle, his second daughter, works as a professional beautician. She is 33 years old. Natasha runs her own business and works as a professional beautician in Manchester.
3. He and his wife Geraldine C. Sims happily resides in Hartlepool, County Durham, England with their third-born daughter Maci-Eva Curle.
4. Keith Curle was born to his parents in Bristol, England. He started his professional career with his hometown team Bristol Rovers, where he scored his first goal against Chester in the Third Division on August 29, 1981.
5. Keith Curle has opened up about how his struggle with alcohol almost lost him in his marriage and career. The manager claims that he has never been happier in his two-and-a-half years of sobriety.
6. Although he works with his players most of the week in Carlisle, he always spends Wednesday and Sunday with his beloved kids.
7. As a player, Curle was a member of the 1992 England Euro squad and earned three senior caps for his country. He also served as a representative for Man City, Bristol Rovers, Torquay, Bristol City, Reading, Wimbledon, Wolves, Sheffield United, Barnsley, and Mansfield.
8. When Neil Warnock was named manager of Championship team Crystal Palace in October 2007, he immediately added Keith Curle to his training team, which allowed Curle and Warnock to work together once more.
9. He was hired as manager of Northampton Town on June 29, 2020, and Northampton Town won the League Two Play-Off Final under Curle, earning him his first promotion with a team in the EFL.
10. Curle was named Hartlepool United’s temporary manager on September 18, 2022, for the League Two club after the dismissal of Paul Hartley.