Most people keep the desire to have a healthy stomach or tummy. You may be one among them who desire so. Lack of proper eating habits and exercise makes our tummy functioning worse. As a result, we get fat on our tummy and constipation problem. To avoid such things, I have described here two yoga asana that can prevent such types of conditions.
Two Types of Yoga Asana are the following:
- Katichkrasan Yoga Posture
- Mandukasana Yoga Posture
Katichkrasan Yoga Posture
What is Katichkrasana? First, you have to break this word. Katichkrasan is made up of Kati, which means waist, and chakra, which means wheel. This posture involves twisting the wrist to the right and left. While doing this, the waist rotates like a wheel. Hence it is named Katichkra.
Method of doing Katichkrasan
Now it comes to know how to do Katichkrasan? You can get more benefit from this asana only if you do it technically correctly. By practicing this asana, you can make not only your stomach healthy but also lose weight.
Steps of Katichkrasan
- First, you come to Tadasana.
- Keeping the feet twelve inches away from each other, stand firmly on the ground.
- Now spread the arms out from the front of the chest in such a way that the palms are face to face.
- Breathing and exhaling, slowly move your arms to the right side of your body.
- Turn your body to the right.
- Fold the body from the waist and try to move your arms backward as much as possible.
- While rotating to the right, the right arm should be straight, and the left arm should be turned.
- When you move around well, keep this position, and then you come in the middle while breathing.
- It was a half cycle.
- Do the same from the left side.
- Now there is a cycle.
- In this way, you first do 3 to 5 cycles, then increase it slowly.
Benefits of Katichkrasan
If you scientifically do Katichkrasan and follow the method mentioned above, then you can get a lot of benefit from its practice. I have explained some benefits here to let you know how effective it is.
Katichkrasan to lose weight: With the practice of this asana, you can reduce your weight. The condition is that you fast it or maintain the posture for a long time. If you do this, keeping in mind the steps, then obesity can also be reduced.
Katichkrasan makes the waist thinner: With this easy practice, you, especially women, can make your waist thinner. It makes your waist slim and beautiful. It not only makes your waist beautiful but also strengthens it.
Katichkrasana for chest widening:
By its practice, you can widen your chest and reduce respiratory diseases. It is a very beneficial yoga practice for your lung.
Katichakarasana to reduce constipation:
By this, you can reduce your constipation and avoid digestive problems.
For Cutichkrasan Ribs: The ribs become elastic, preventing many respiratory diseases, even lung tuberculosis (TB) disease.
Katichkrasan for a strengthening of the shoulder:
This makes the shoulders, neck, arms, abdomen, back, and thighs strong.
Do not perform Katichkrasan when you have more back pain.
Mandukasana Yoga Posture
What is Mandukasana? Mandukasana is made up of two words. Munduk stands for frog and asana for posture. While doing this asana, the body appears like a frog; hence it is called Mandukasana. It is also known as Frog Pose. This asana plays a vital role in resolving various diseases related to the abdomen or stomach.
How to do Mandukasana?
The method of Mandukasana is very easy, but if you adopt the following method to take advantage of it, then what to say? You can do it yourself.
Method of doing Mandukasana Method
- First of all, sit in Vajrasana.
- Now you fist and bring it near your navel.
- Keep the fist near the navel and thigh in such a way that the fist is standing and your fingers are towards your abdomen.
- Breathing out, bend forward, lower the chest so that it rests on the thighs.
- You lean forward in such a way that the navel is pressed more and more.
- Lift your head and neck, place your eyes in front.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly and maintain this position as much as possible.
- Then take a breath and return to your normal state and relax.
- It was a cycle.
- In the beginning, do it 3 to 5 times.
Benefits of Mandukasana
See the health benefits of Madukasana below-
For Mandukasana belly:
If you want to reduce your belly, then Mandukasana should be done. It puts good particular pressure on the stomach, and by keeping this posture for a long time, it helps to melt the stomach’s fat.
For Mandukasan abdominal diseases:
This is the best yoga practice for stomach related diseases.
Mandukasan to prevent diabetes:
Practicing this asana helps in processing insulin from the pancreas, preventing diabetes or diabetes to a great extent.
For Mandukasana constipation:
If you want to get rid of constipation and indigestion, then practice Mandukasana.
It helps to release hormone and enzymes properly, that makes digestion right and give relief from constipation.
To remove gas with Mandukasan:
There are various toxins and poisonous gases in our stomachs. By practicing this asana, you can easily remove poisonous gas from your abdomen.
While doing Mandukasana, you should take care of some things, which are the following-
- Having back pain, stop doing it frequently.
- Those with hyperacidity should not do this asana.
- If there is any stomach disorder or operation, do not do this asana.
- Do not do this even if you have navel problems.
If you want to know more about yoga asana and meditation, you can also join a 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. And you can learn different forms of yoga that will take you to explore the world the great benefits of yoga.