1. Kalyl is the son of Anderson and Dayane Silva; he belongs to an athletic family and has followed in his father’s footsteps.
2. The amateur kickboxer’s dad is a mixed martial artist, boxer, and former UFC Middleweight Champion. Anderson has an upcoming match against Logan Paul on the 29th of October.
3. Likewise, his mom is a digital creator and a former Brazilian Olympic gymnast; however, she is more famous for marrying Anderson.
4. Kalyl is not the only child and has four siblings; he has two sisters, Kauana Silva & Kaory Silva, and two brothers, Gabriel Silva & Joao Vitor Silva. The siblings are on Instagram under the handles @kaorysilva_, @_kauanasilva_, and @gabrielrmnl.
5. The athlete’s brother is a 3X Kickboxing Champion; Gabriel Silva, who goes by the ring name Gabito, is 28 years old and has a record of nine wins, three losses, and 0 draws as of the 28th of October 2022.
6. Besides kickboxing, Silva is also into soccer; he played forward for the LA10 in the United Premier Soccer League in California. However, he chose to focus on kickboxing and began training to get into combat sports.
7. Kalyl made his debut in amateur kickboxing on the 13th of August 2021 against Anthony Reynaga; he won his first bout, and the fight lasted only eight seconds.
8. Silva is into tattoos, and his left forearm is covered with art; however, he has yet to reveal the meaning behind those arts and other body tattoos.
9. Chris Brown and Bryson Tiller are his favorite musical artists, and Will Smith is his fav actor. Likewise, he loves Lasagna and favors Fogo De Chão (Restaurant).
10. The amateur kickboxer is also a Twitch streamer and has 122 followers on his official Twitch account. Likewise, the athlete also posted a few videos on his Youtube with 1.73k subscribers.
How old is Kalyl Silva?
Kalyl Silva turned 23 on the 10th of January 2022; he was born in 1999 as Kalyl Gustavo Martins Silva.