With the holiday season upon us, you’ll be searching far and wide to find that perfect gift that will satisfy everyone on your list. If your loved ones are anything like mine, they’re hard to please and always looking for that next cool toy or technology gadget.
But sometimes you just can’t go wrong with something simple, like pizza and wings! Whether you live in a large family or simply want to share your love with friends, there are plenty of reasons why it may be best to gift them with Domino’s Pizza!
Complete Survey To Win
$100 of Domino’s Pizza
Ordering pizza is a time-honored tradition. For many, it’s the perfect way to end a long day. And when you order from Domino’s, you get more than just pizza. You can choose from any of our specialty pizzas and sides like breadsticks, cinnamon sticks, dessert pizzas, and more. We also have an assortment of drinks from coffee to Coke® products.
Traditional Hand Tossed and Handmade Pan are our most popular crusts, each made from a variety of flours. Our Hand Tossed Crust is light and crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Our Handmade Pan Crust is chewy and doughy with an artisanal quality. Whether you prefer traditional or specialty pizzas, our crusts will deliver on taste every time!
A delicious variety of specialty pizzas
Dominos pizza has a range of specialty pizzas that can cater to any taste. If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, try the BBQ Chicken Ranch, Hawaiian Pineapple and Bacon, or Spicy Jalapeño and Pepper Jack.
But if you’re more in the mood for a classic, order a hand-tossed pepperoni or mozzarella cheese pizza. A large pizza will feed four people for about ten dollars (and even less if you buy in bulk).
More than just pizza – pasta, chicken, sandwiches & more
We’re your family’s all-in-one restaurant. We’ve got pizza, pasta, chicken, sandwiches, and more for everyone to enjoy. We do it all from scratch to keep our food as fresh as possible. Plus, we’re open late so you can order from us when you’re craving comfort food or just want a break from cooking.
Desserts to finish off the perfect meal
Desserts are the sweet topper for any pizza night. There are many options to choose from, and each one can pair perfectly with the other. For a perfect finishing touch, try these delicious desserts:
- A slice of cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries is an elegant way to end a meal. Sweet and tart flavors combined make for a refreshing palate cleanser.
- Vanilla ice cream sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and served alongside a piping hot pizza is a nice twist on dessert and will satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time as your savory cravings.
- Chocolate syrup drizzled over two slices of melted vanilla ice cream makes for a rich, decadent dish that will be sure to please any chocolate lover’s taste buds.
Drinks to pair with your dinner
No meal is complete without the perfect drink to go with it. Here are our recommendations for drinks that pair well with pizza:
- Beer: The darker the better. Beers like Guinness, Black and Tans, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Samuel Adams Boston Lager all pair nicely.
- Wine: A nice red wine is a great choice. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, or Syrah are just a few of our favorites that work well.
- Margarita: For those who don’t like beer or wine, a refreshing Margarita is always an option.